Service / Support engineers international (m/f/d)
As a high-tech company with a 70 years long tradition, we develop and produce worldwide leading solutions for medical diagnostics focusing on hemodynamic measuring systems and cardiac electrophysiology recording systems, as well as data management solutions for the interventional cardiology field.
The Clinical Application & Service Specialist (CASS) is an essential part of the company and as our clinical product champion the “face to the customer”.
The main tasks of a CASS are to perform system installations, maintenances, inspections and troubleshooting for both product lines. After an installation, the CASS must give clinical applications and service / technical training for the customers / end users. The CASS usually works in collaboration with partners to improve and drive product usability and utilization. The CASS might need to travel frequently in order to have customer intimacy and guarantee customer’s satisfaction. This way the CASS will help the clinicians improve patient care and clinical outcomes. The CASS position is crucial in acting as a bridge between the customer and the company’s product management and R&D teams by providing feedback on a timely manner.
For our location in Heilbronn, Germany, we are searching for you!
Service/ Support engineers international (m/f/d)
- Install, maintain, inspect and troubleshoot both product lines
- Deliver clinical applications training to partners and clinicians
- Deliver clinical case support to clinicians
- Document and manage all relevant customer activities within the ticketing system
- Troubleshoot product issues at customer sites and identify any product usability issues
- Communicate customer feedback to the corresponding departments within the company
- Document complaints according to QMS processes
- Install software upgrades and perform applicable documentation and trainings as requested by the QMS
- Provide reports on service and applications task immediately after every delivered support
– German as mother tongue
– Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biomedical Engineering (or similar)
- No travel restrictions
- Prior knowledge or experience in the cardiology & electrophysiology fields (desired)
- Prior knowledge or experience as a clinical applications specialist (desired)
- Prior knowledge or experience working with software for medical device applications (desired)
- Basic technical skills with an ability to do routine troubleshooting and networking
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to manage an irregular travel schedule
- Ability to work with the multidisciplinary hospital team
- Proven strength in strong customer service skills and attention to detail
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Interesting tasks in an international team
- High personal responsibility, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Full time position in an attractive work environment with flexible working time
- Company car, also for private use (driver’s license from EU is required)
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application including your desired salary and your availability either via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Schwarzer Cardiotek GmbH, Human Resources, Im Zukunftspark 3, D – 74076 Heilbronn.
For any queries please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Seraphine Melber, +49 7131 / 2774 500.