EP-TRACER 2 Stationary
EP recording system with built-in stimulator
The EP-TRACER 2* Stationary setup generally has two high resolution displays inside the EP lab and two in the control room. One display shows the real-time signals, white other displays the EP-TRACER special presentation modes.
The physician handling the catheters gets the same visual information as the operator at the control desk.
The EP-TRACER device is installed below or close to the patient table using a fiber optic connection to the control desk PC.
EP-TRACER 2 device characteristics
- 12 surface ECG channels
- 20 (EP-TRACER 2 38), 52 (EP-TRACER 2 70), or 84 (EP-TRACER 2 102) bipolar intracardiac channels
- 6 auxiliary channels, e.g. invasive blood pressure
- Built-in stimulator with 2 outputs
- User-selectable stimulation possible on intracardiac channels without external wiring
- USB connection to PC
- Isolated power supply
* EP-TRACER with new Software version 2
The Trade mark EP-TRACER is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.