EP-TRACER 2 Portable
Portable EP recording system with built-in stimulator
Unique, small, and convenient
The EP-TRACER 2* device can be used with a portable controller and is the first full-featured portable EP system with built-in stimulator.
EP-TRACER is the first and only full-featured EP recording system that can be transported in carry-on luggage.
The EP-TRACER 2 software provides an intuitive interface that supports your requirements at every stage of the procedure:
- Special display modes, such as triggered mode, pressure mode and multiple user-configurable split-screen modes provide the perfect framework to display data from multiple sources, incl. the latest cryo-ablators
- One-touch allow for the seamless operation of the EP-TRACER 2 within your preferred workflow
- Review of reporting and results from anywhere in the hospital network using our specialized review software
EP-TRACER 2 Portable system features
- Excellent signal quality
- Innovative compact design
- Operates using standard hardware
- Fast and easy installation
EP-TRACER 2 Portable device characteristics
- 12 surface ECG channels
- 20, 52, or 84 bipolar intra-cardiac channels
- 6 auxiliary channels e.g. invasive blood pressure
- Built-in stimulator with 2 outputs
* EP-TRACER with software version 2
The trade mark EP-TRACER is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.