Service / Support engineers international (m/f/d)
As a high-tech company with a 70 years long tradition, we develop and produce worldwide leading solutions for medical diagnostics focusing on hemodynamics and electrophysiological measuring stations, as well as data management solutions for the interventional cardiology field.
The Clinical Application & Service Specialist (CA&SS) is an essential part of the Company and as our clinical product champion the “face to the customer”.
The service function consists of installation, maintenance, inspection and, trouble shooting. After performing product installation, the CA&S specialist will provide clinical applications training to customers on how to use all of the features of our products so they are comfortable using our device and software. The CA&S Specialist is also working with partners to improve and drive product usability and utilization. The CA&S Specialist might need to travel frequently to enable customer intimacy and customer satisfaction. This way the CA&S Specialist will help the clinicians improve patient care and clinical outcomes. The CA&S Specialist is very critical in acting as bridge between the customer and the product management + R&D teams by providing timely feedback.
For our company in Sittard, the Netherlands, we are searching for you!
Service/ Support engineers international (m/f/d)
- Install, maintain, inspect and trouble shoot hardware.
- Deliver Clinical Applications Training to partners, and clinicians.
- Deliver Clinical Case Support to clinicians.
- Document and manage all relevant customer activities within the ticketing system
- Troubleshoot product issues at customer sites and identify any product usability issues
- Communicate customer feedback to the appropriate functions in the company
- Document complaints according to QMS processes
- Install software upgrades and perform applicable documentation and trainings as requested by the QMS.
- Provide reports on service and applications task the soonest possible.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- No travel restrictions
- Prior knowledge or experience in the Cardiology & Electrophysiology field is an asset
- Prior knowledge or experience as an Clinical Application Specialist is an asset
- Prior knowledge or experience working with software for medical device applications is an asset
- Basic technical skills with an ability to do routine troubleshooting and networking
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to manage an irregular travel schedule
- Ability to work with the multidisciplinary hospital team
- Proven strength in strong customer service skills and attention to detail
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Interesting tasks in an international team
- High personal responsibility, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Full time position in an attractive work environment with flexible working time
- Company car, also for private use
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application including your desired salary and your availability either via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Schwarzer Cardiotek GmbH, Human Resources, Im Zukunftspark 3, D – 74076 Heilbronn.
For any queries please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Seraphine Melber, +49 7131 / 2774 500.