Production / Operations Engineer (m/f/d)
As a high-tech company with a 70 years long tradition, we develop and produce worldwide leading solutions for medical diagnostics focusing on hemodynamics and electrophysiological measuring stations, as well as data management solutions for the interventional cardiology field.
For our site in Sittard / The Netherlands we are looking for an immediate recruitment of a Production / Operations Engineer (m/f/d)
- Safeguard the integrity of our production area
- Continuously update and live processes for purchasing, incoming inspection, storage, production,
packaging, shipping, etc.
- Assure material availability by appropriate stock and inventory management
- Foster efficient cooperation between Operations and all other functions of the Company
- Assure application of the quality management system (QMS) and its continuous improvement
- Electrical/ Biomedical Engineering (BSc / MSc)
- Electromechanical experience in the production of goods in strictly regulated industries
- Understanding of manufacturing and engineering practices
- Enhanced computer technology knowledge
- Excellent soldering capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player
- Good spoken and written English language skills
- Exciting and varied job in a crisis-proof industry.
- With us you will work in a motivated and international team with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package and opportunities to further qualify.
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application including your desired salary and your availability either via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Cardiotek B.V., Human Resources, Dr. Nolenslaan 107 B, NL- 6136 GL Sittard.
For any queries please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Seraphine Melber, +49 7131 / 2774 500.