IT Administrator & ERP-Systemadministrator (m/f/d)
As a high-tech company with a 70 years long tradition, we develop and produce worldwide leading solutions for medical diagnostics focusing on hemodynamics and electrophysiological measuring stations, as well as data management solutions for the interventional cardiology field.
For our site in Sittard / The Netherlands we are looking for an immediate recruitment of an IT Administrator & ERP-Systemadministrator (m/f/d)
- Ensuring IT and communication services and independent problem solving
- Interface between our employees and our IT service company
- Support of our ERP system ProAlpha with upcoming release change
- Responsibility for system security, user management and access rights
- Central contact person (m/f/d) for users and key users
- Ensuring the smooth running of the IT and communication systems used
- Remote Access Management
- Completed training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) or a degree in business informatics or a comparable
qualification or several years of professional experience with the administration of IT and ERP systems
- Knowledge of the ERP system ProAlpha is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Windows operating systems and Active Directory and SQL Server is
- Knowledge of server operating systems, server virtualization, client management, network and security
- Business understanding and practical knowledge of business processes as well as experience in
optimization and digitization projects round off your profile
- You have a pronounced service- and solution-oriented way of working and are characterized by a high
degree of personal responsibility, teamwork and communication skills. We require safety awareness
and reliable work
- Exciting and varied job in a crisis-proof industry.
- With us you will work in a motivated and international team with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package and opportunities to further qualify.
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application including your desired salary and your availability either via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Cardiotek B.V., Human Resources, Dr. Nolenslaan 107 B, NL- 6136 GL Sittard.
For any queries please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Seraphine Melber, +49 7131 / 2774 500.