EMBEDDED FIRMWARE DEVELOPER (m/f/d)
As a high-tech company with more than 70 years in the market, we develop and produce worldwide leading solutions for medical diagnostics focusing on hemodynamic and electrophysiology recording systems, as well as data management solutions for the interventional cardiology field.
For our Heilbronn site we are looking for an immediate recruitment of a
Embedded Firmware Developer (m/f/d)
- Development of existing embedded firmware in C and assembler
- Development and support of complete product families up to series maturity
- Definition and creation of product specifications
- Perform code reviews and error analysis
- Implementation of system tests as well as support of the validation of development results/development-accompanying documentation
- Interdisciplinary cooperation in the project team
- Successfully completed studies in mechatronics, electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable technical course of study
- Several years of professional experience in the field of embedded systems / FPGA / firmware development for microcontrollers
- Experienced of the programming languages C/C++ / VHDL / Assembler
- Basic knowledge in the field of Ethernet, USB, fieldbuses as well as digital and analog circuit technology
- Confident handling of Atmel Studio / Altium Designer / MATLAB / Simulink / an advantage
- Knowledge of software life cycles according to IEC 62304 is an advantage ideally certificate for CPMS available
- Strong communication skills, quick comprehension and independent way of working
- Team player with joy for firmware development
- Good spoken and written English and German language skill
- Interesting and versatile tasks in an international team
- High personal responsibility, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Full time position in an attractive work environment with flexible working time
- Employer-funded pension and other benefits
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application including your desired salary and your availability preferably via e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to Schwarzer Cardiotek GmbH, Human Resources, Im Zukunftspark 3, D – 74076 Heilbronn.
For any queries please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Seraphine Melber +49 7131 / 2774 500.