Clinical Applications and Support Specialist (m/f/d)
As a high-tech company with a 70 years long tradition, we develop and produce worldwide leading solutions for medical diagnostics focusing on hemodynamics and electrophysiological measuring stations, as well as data management solutions for the interventional cardiology field.
The Clinical Applications and Support Specialist (CASS) holds an essential role for the company and as our clinical product champion the “face to the customer”.
The CASS function mainly focuses on clinical applications training and user support before and after the sale of systems. The planning and execution of installations, maintenances, inspections and trouble shootings are other vital elements of the CASS tasks. It is of utmost importance that the specialist works together with commercial and service partners to facilitate product adoption and with our product management and design team to improve usability.
Frequent travel is expected to ensure customer satisfaction, onsite support will help clinicians to fully adjust to the use of our systems and as a consequence enhance patient care and clinical outcomes.
We are looking FOR a Clinical Applications and Support Specialist (m/f/d)
- Install, maintain, inspect and troubleshoot medical equipment
- Deliver clinical applications trainings to commercial / service partners and end users
- Deliver clinical case support to end users
- Document and manage all relevant customer activities within the ticketing system
- Troubleshoot product issues at customer sites and identify any product usability issues
- Communicate customer feedback to the corresponding departments within the company
- Document complaints according to QMS processes
- Install software updates and perform applicable documentation and trainings as requested by the QMS
- Provide service reports in a timely manner
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biomedical Engineering or similar
- No travel restrictions
- Fluent in German and English
- Prior knowledge or experience in the Cardiology & Electrophysiology field is an asset
- Prior knowledge or experience as a Clinical Application Specialist is an asset
- Prior knowledge or experience working with software for medical equipment applications is an asset
- Basic technical skills with an ability to do routine troubleshooting and networking
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to manage an irregular travel schedule and even on a short notice
- Ability to work with the multidisciplinary hospital teams
- Proven strength in strong customer service skills and attention to detail
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an international team
- High personal responsibility, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Full-time position in an attractive work environment with flexible working time
- Company car, also for private use
Would you like to join our enthusiastic team?
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application including your desired salary and your availability either via e-mail to: email@example.com or by mail to Schwarzer Cardiotek GmbH, Human Resources, Im Zukunftspark 3, D – 74076 Heilbronn, Germany.
For any queries please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Seraphine Melber, +49 7131 / 2774 500.